Forms and Resources for Bankruptcy Cases
- Bankruptcy Initial Intake Form – Complete as much as you can, take your time.
- Checklist for Documents
- Client Instructions
- Intake Sections – Income and Expenses
- Corporate Intake
- Business Income and Expense Statement
- ACH Debit Form (Chapter 13)
- Answers to Common Bankruptcy Questions
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Collection Harassment Instructions and Communication Log
Interesting Bankruptcy Articles
- The Bible and Bankruptcy
- Famous People Who Have Filed Bankruptcy
- Max Gardner’s Top Reasons for Filing Under Chapter 13
- Secrets of Filing Bankruptcy
- Seniors and Garnishments
- 101 Ways to Save Money
- Top 25 Bankruptcy Reform Myths
- Our Guarantee to the Quality of Our Legal Services
- New Precedent for Bankruptcy Consumer Law made by Attorney Rex Anderson’s appeal to the United States District Court of Eastern Michigan
**Use of these documents requires the most recent version of Adobe Acrobat. You can download a FREE copy from here.
Make sure you bring the required documents to our office.