If you have had a wrongful garnishment by the collection law firm Meyer and Njus out of Minnesota, then contact Rex Anderson PC. We have accumulated evidence that Meyer and Njus have wrongfully garnished tax refunds after already being paid in full by judgment debtors. We also have evidence that they have attempted wage garnishments after being paid in full by judgment debtors. We have found that Meyer and Njus have wrongfully reported paid off debts as still owing to Experian, Transunion and Equifax, thus wrongfully ruining innocent peoples’ credit. These can be violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Meyer and Njus have also made misrepresentations in open court claiming that they did not get paid by the Michigan Department of Treasury (MDOT) when, in fact, they did. It is very important that you object to these wrongful garnishments, otherwise you lose your rights to get your money back and to sue them in federal court for these wrongful actions. This is not much different than stealing. This violates Michigan state laws, Michigan Rules of Professional Responsibility and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. If this has happened to you, you can collect actual and statutory damages.
Call Rex Anderson at 810-653-3300 for a free consultation today.
Collaborative Writing by Rex C. Anderson, Esquire and Contributing Research/Writing by Kellye S. Smith
Related search terms:
- meyer & njus
- unlawful garnishment in Minnesota
- sue for wrongful wage garnishment in socal
- penalty for wrongful wage garnishment by by illinois tax agency
- liability of a garnishee in wrongful garnishment
- how can i get money back from a wrongful garnishment mn
- damages in a wage garnishment case
- can you sue for attorney wrongly garnishing your wages
- wrongful garnishment of wages